10. sınıf A1.2 MEB Ders Kitabı Sayfa 59 cevapları
a. parade b. trolley c. costume d. mask e. band f. ticker tape
A. 4 B. 2 C. 3 D. 1
10. sınıf A1.2 MEB Ders Kitabı Sayfa 60 cevapları
1. People aren’t celebrating the winter but they are celebrating the spring.
2. People aren’t wearing dark clothes but they are wearing colorful clothes.
3. The bands aren’t wearing small masks but they are wearing big masks.
4. The king isn’t wearing a hat but he is wearing a golden crown.
1. She is reporting from Nice.
2. It takes place in February.
3. It is cloudy and cool.
4. They are wearing colourful costumes.
5. The members of the bands are waving.
6. Because they are kind and hospitable.
10. sınıf A1.2 MEB Ders Kitabı Sayfa 61 cevapları
a. Quebec, Canada.
Fantastic Carnival in Quebec.
1. Dan and Henry 2. Kevin 3. William 4. Bill
1. F 2. T 3. T 4. F 5.T
1. Student A: Is Kevin snowrafting?
Student B: No, he isn’t. He is skiing.
2. Student A: Is John building ice sculptures?
Student B: No, he isn’t. He is snowrafting.
3. Student A: Is William fishing on the frozen lake?
Student B: No, he isn’t. He is building ice sculptures.
4. Student A: Are Dona and Hanry skiing?
Student B: No, they aren’t. They are racing with their canoes.
5. Student A: Is Julia walking the huskies?
Student B: No, she isn’t. She is playing volleyball on the snow.
10. sınıf A1.2 MEB Ders Kitabı Sayfa 62 cevapları
J. swimming suit
10. sınıf A1.2 MEB Ders Kitabı Sayfa 63 cevapları
1. D 2. A 3. E 4. C 5. B
In the first picture it is spring or summer, in the second picture it is winter.
Alicia is in Sidi Bou Said, Tunisia and Jonathan is in St. Petersburg, Russia.
1. The sun is shining in Sidi Bou Said.
2. She is wearing shorts and sandals.
3. At a cafe.
5. Because her sister is shopping right now.
6. It’s very cold. It is snowing and freezing.
7. They’re making a snowman.
8. He is coming back to New York next month.