7.sınıf ingilizce ders kitabı sayfa 12-20 Arası Cevaplar Özgün yayınları
c. Give short answers.
1. Yes. 3. A long life. 5. No.
2. A teacher. 4. Married. 6. No.
Complete the story of Anne Broom with the correct form of the verbs in the Box
1. have 4. Leaves 7. arrives 10. enjoy
2. live 5. Catches 8. spends
3. works 6. gets on 9. Speak
b. Listen to the CD once and tick the topic of discussion.
2. Believing in horoscopes
c. Listen again and answer the questions
1. Yes, she does. 2. No, he doesn't. 3. The man is realistic.
Man : Come on! We are late to work. It's a quarter past eight.
Woman : Wait a few minutes. I'm coming.
Man : What are you looking for?
Woman : For the newspaper. I want to read my horoscope.
Man : I can tell our fortune. We'll lose our jobs if we don't go right now.
Woman : Don't you ever read your horoscope?
Man : Of course not. I'm a realistic person, I don't believe in horoscope.
d. Now listen again and circle the best choice.
1. c 2. b 3. b 4. a 5. b
b. Write the names of the star signs in the horoscope.
Aquarius - Pisces - Aries - Taurus - Gemini - Cancer
Leo - Virgo - Libra - Scorpio - Sagittarius – Capricorn
c. Read your horoscope and answer these questions.
1. Aries' lucky number is 3.
e. Work in pairs. Put the words in the correct order, and then ask your
partner. Then, change roles.
1. What is your occupation?
2. Where do you live?
3. Where do you work?
4. How do you get to work?
5. How many hours a day do you work?
6. Do you like your job?
7. Have you got a car?
8. What do you do in your spare time?
9. Do you believe in horoscopes?
10. What's your star sign?
a. Write the phrases under the correct pictures.
b. Now listen to the CD. Mark the phrases lucky (L) or unlucky (U) .
a. Wearing blue beads (L)
b. Seeing a falling star (L)
c. Hanging up a horse shoe (L)
d. Walking under a ladder ( U)
e. Finding a four-leaf clover (L)
f. Seeing a black cat ( U)
g. Breaking a mirror ( U)
h. Catching a bride's bouquet (L)
c. Complete the sentences.
1. If you find a four-leaf clover, it will bring good luck.
2. If you wear blue beads, it will protect you from the evil eye.
3. If you see a black cat, it will bring bad luck.
4. If you break a mirror, it brings bad luck for 7 years.
5. If you hang up a horseshoe, it protects you from the evil eye.
6. If you catch a bride's bouquet, you can marry soon.
7. If you see a falling star, your wishes may come true.
8. If you walk under a ladder, it brings bad luck.
f. Listen and match the two parts of each sentence. What does Cem Yılmaz think about superstitions?
1. b 2. a 3. c